The Final Stretch

Welcome back to my blog! For the last week, I've mainly been focused on revising the work I've accomplished so far with lesion identification. After reviewing the regions of interest I isolated with the ImageJ software, I discovered a few errors, requiring me to re-analyze several scans. In total, of the twenty six patients in my original MRI sample group, I was able to successfully gather data from fewer than twenty of them, as the others were corrupted.

Unfortunately, I do not think that I will be able to receive the results from the ASU Machine Learning Laboratory before the termination of my project, so I will not be able to present those findings. However, even though my work is only a small part of a much greater effort, but it is significant by itself as well. Furthermore, this experience has taught me many valuable skills and given me a deeper understanding of Radiology.

As my research project comes to a conclusion, I will begin directing my efforts on my powerpoint presentation. I still have to gather some of the information I've recorded in the past few weeks and clean up the results of my work. Additionally, I hope to share more of my personal experiences at Mayo Clinic through my presentation.

Comments

  1. Hi Richard! I am sorry to hear that you wont finish by the end of your research. I wish you luck with preparing your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Richard. I'm excited to see your presentation. How much of your research has involved coming up with a new procedure and how much has involved using older procedures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Richard. i am looking forward for your presentation. I wish you good luck in it and I wish you could finish your project. it was extremely intriguing these past weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Richard, i'm looking forward to the presentation. I wish you would finish your project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although it's unfortunate that you'll be unable to see the end, it's good to know how this will improve the lives of patients. I hope you have a easy time creating your presentation. This blog had helped me understand and appreciate radiology more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too bad you can't finish it in time! :( But that's okay I'm sure your presentation will be spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Richard! I'm sure your presentation will be excellent even without the final results. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Richard!
    It is unfortunate that you won't be able to receive the results on time. Thank you for the posts and good luck on your presentation!
    -Jileena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gathering the Data

Getting Started

Image Analysis And What I Learned